St Kentigern’s Catholic School
St. Kentigern’s School is part of our parish community of faith, which helps our children to develop their spiritual, mental and physical abilities to their highest possible potential, by prayerfully basing their lives on the teachings and values of Jesus Christ and his Church, while recognising and respecting the beliefs of others. We are committed to the development of the whole child within a
community where every individual is valued and respected.
Co-operation and friendship will encourage a happy and caring, learning environment. The aims of St Kentigern’s Catholic Primary School are:
• To help children develop lively, enquiring and creative minds, the ability to question and argue rationally and to apply themselves to tasks and the development of physical
• To provide a warm, caring environment in which pupils may live and learn.
• To help pupils to acquire knowledge, skills, concepts and attitudes relevant to life in
an ever changing world.
• To in still respect for Catholic religious moral values and tolerance of other races,
religions and cultures.
• To share the gospel values to enable pupils to understand the world in which they live
and the independence of individuals, groups and nations.
• To help pupils to appreciate human achievements and aspirations.
• To provide a positive learning environment in which individual achievements are
recognised and valued.